Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love Story??- Part 7

The mail part does not end there.. On next day, Vishal writes -
You are really silly..If I ask her name she would get suspicious...lol...& I don't want that..
And please lemme know how did you patau your daddy for the cell ?.. Even I can use the same technique..lol


This mail ends here itself.. Vishal got nothing more to write...

Vini comes from college....Actually not from college..She had bunked the college for the first time with her friend Jassi...Jassi was Vini's classmate & she even used to stay in nearby apartment.. They both, along with couple of other friends had gone to Bandra Bandstand.. Bandra Bandstand is Mumbai's one of the beautiful sea face location..Vini wanted to share all these things with Vishal.

'Vinnniiiiiiiiii...tusii idhar aa pehale......ye kapde jo dal ke rakhe he na bistar pe vo uthale....pata nahi kab badi hogi..' Vini's mom aka Vini's best entertainer shouts. Vini hardly ever used to take her anything seriously.. She used to tease her mom , fight with her..just like we do with our friends...but somewhere deep inside , Vini used to feel - Wish my mom would have been more considerate ...............

After having snacks, Vini sits to write mail - To her pleasant surprise, she finds One New Mail in her inbox..
'Buddhu ka buddhu hi rahega' was her reaction when she sees just two lines of mail.....She quickly types -:
I know Im very silly ..good u reminded me..actually im a lil stupid when it comes to all this stuff so plz pardon me ok?. and how I pataud my dad was very simple ..I just kept bugging him 24/7 ..I don't think that will work for you coz daughters are darlings to dad..see ~ ladki hone ka fayda :)
Heyyy..Today me & Jassi bunked our 2nd lecture.. Jassi is my beshtessht friend..:) ..aur ye jassi to itani pagal he na , use pani me jana tha.. sath me mera bhi hath khichke leke gayi...upar se barish bhi ho rahi thi..aur ye pagali chhata college me hi bhool ke aayi...we had really good time ....mera favt butter scotch bhi liyaaaa...yummmmm...
what else?? Wish I could talk to you .. I'm not forcing..but ..what if we talk over phone?..



Vini shuts down the comp & goes to bed....Entire day's tiredness was taking toll on her...Hardly did she know , the excitement of reading Vishal's reply on her proposal would not have let her sleep easily........

18 comments:

deepa kashyap said...

1st time on your blog
ohh but to understand dis story i have to read 6 other posts too
well i will do read them soon :)

Neha said...

hmmmmmmm......... m sure d story wud hav 17 mre parts 2 it :) waitin fr dem

Lisa said...

Ah now the story is becoming really interesting..very bold of Vini i must say to suggest to speak on phone..i thought dat was always a guy's job to initiate first but den Vini likes wrestling so no wonder :)

pRasad said...

@Neha
How come u guessed soo accurately ? :) Kidding.. THank you soooo much ..Hope you will like it.

@Deepa
Yuppp...Unless you read previous parts, you won't enjoy it that much:)

pRasad said...

@Lisa

Hahaaa..!! .. Isn't she cute??.. I myself like Vini sooo much.. ;)
Really sweet of you to appreciate the story.

Harini Malhotra said...

as usual...its too good....

Harini Malhotra said...

Eagerly waiting for Part 8...

pRasad said...

@Harini..

Will write in 3-4 days..:))

Thanks girl ! .. It feels great to see you guys love it soo much..

Urvashi said...

it was cute...spcly the part where Vini writes about how she "pataud" her dad and how daughters are Dad's darling...!! :P :D

N she ehrself brings up the topic of talking on phone...thts cool yaar and it shows she is really good at heart, not like typical girls..U know those who demand a lot of attention and always want the guys to take the first step...!!

as always..waiting 4 next..... :)

pRasad said...

@Urvashi..
I thought you did not like the this part.. So you did not comment ..:)
Happy to see comment from you ..:D

As I always say,,Shhoo Shweet of you :)

SRILAXMI said...

hey prasad...

finally started following ur blog... so are u planning to write anythng other than the ongoing love story... not that i mind... i LOVE love stories...!!!

SRI

pRasad said...

@Srilaxmi,

Nice to see you in followers :)

I do write some posts in between ... But Not many ..so that continuity remains..

Will write new post 'Laptop to Police Station' in 2-3 days..It's a must read :)

CATGIRL !! said...

hey PrASAD. u hav such a nice blog going urself.. good that i landed here.. do chk out my new post related to blog tricks. maybe we both can learn something from each other!!

pRasad said...

@CATGIRL,

Thanks Catty :)

I checked your new post.. I am not able to give comment there though..I can comment to hardly any blog from office..Comment window does not open up from my office desktop..I still wonder why :(

Your post helped me a lot... I want to experiement now:)

CATGIRL !! said...

now prasad. i think u r being naughty here;-)) if ur own blog comment box opens up..then y not mine? btw mine is embedded so a new window WILL NOT open up. try it again...n thanxxx for liking the tips... :-)))

pRasad said...

@CATGIRL

No re !

I can see just white window below post comment option on your blog.But it's not editable.. It might be problem of browser or something else.. I tell you, out of ten, I can comment on hardly one or two blogs..

CATGIRL !! said...

oh ok..prasad i believe u :-))
p.s. one suggestion/. ask a computer expert inur office. ur NEW WINDOW security settings is set on high. whenver a new comment box oopens on mine. it asks permission like " wud u like to proceed wid HTMMSSKK(BLAH BLAH) SCRIPT...

that's exactly the problem wid u rcomputer..ask someenone.. i thinnk its HTTPS >>>go keep ur secuirty levels low on domains...

pRasad said...

@CATGIRL..

After reading your comment, a geek in me woke up .. :D & I spent 2-3 hours changing security levels to changing browsers, versions..but ...to No avail :))
If you have your email lemme know by mailing me..so that we don't have to discuss this thing here..